- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¾ tsp salt
- 3 bananas
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup plant-based milk
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Then add some chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl, mash the banana and then add maple syrup, applesauce, milk, and vanilla and mix.
- Make a well in the dry ingredient bowl and then mix till everything is moistened evenly
- Spoon the batter into the loaf pan. Don’t spread the batter to the edges as it will spread as it bakes anyway.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until edges are golden brown and pulling away from the edges. Let bread cool for 30 minutes.