Lentil-Cauliflower Curry Soup:
- olive oil
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 6 cups veggie broth
- 1 1/2 cup uncooked lentils
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- salt, pepper, and optional cilantro
- Chop the cauliflower, mince the garlic, dice the onion, and dice the sweet potato.
- Heat the oil in a large pot, add the onion and garlic and saute until translucent.
- Stir in the spices and saute for a couple minutes until fragrant.
- Add the broth and lentils and stir. Bring the mix to a boil and then reduce the heat and let simmer.
- Add the cauliflower and sweet potato. Cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes, until the cauliflower and sweet potato are tender.
- Stir in the spinach and cook until it’s a little limp. Serve and top with cilantro if wanted.