- water/ vegetable broth
- 9 ounces buckwheat noodles (soba)
- 2 cups tofu
- 2 carrots
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 small broccoli floret
- 1 leek
- cup white mushrooms
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 1 nori sheet
- Chop the zucchinis, leek, broccoli, mushrooms, and carrots.
- Cut tofu in pieces of about 0.5×0.5 in. depending on how you’d like it.
- Bring water to a boil in a pot. Add the buckwheat noodles, tofu, and some salt. Boil for 3 minutes.
- Add the vegetables to the pot. Bring the soup to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 3 additional minutes.
- Add the miso paste and stir the soup thoroughly so that the paste totally dissolves. Turn the stove off.
- Cut the nori sheet into small pieces with scissors, and sprinkle over the soup. (another thing you could do is get snack nori, rip it and sprinkle over the top)
- Let cool for a couple of minutes and serve.