- 30 oz chickpeas
- 1/4 cup ground coriander
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1/2 tsp each of salt, pepper and paprika
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 small onion
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- some oil for frying
1. Drain the chickpeas and chop the onion. Remove as much excess water from the chickpeas as possible.
2. Preheat the oven to 350. Mash the chickpeas with a fork, then add the extra ingredients and mix it all together.
3. Remove roughly a tablespoon of the mix and roll into a ball shape. Repeat until all the mix is used up.
4. Heat the oil in a pan and try to get the falafel crispy all around. Once fried, place the falafel in the oven to heat up more for about 20 minutes.